Diogo (see ) is an Engineering Manager @ Apple.
He is at his best when learning new subjects and has worked on varied applications. From working on Siri to the BAFTA award-winning Little Big Planet PSP and later Killzone Mercenary.
Diogo spends much of his free time with his lovely family, enjoying life, or in a dark room at night, learning Music Production and playing Overwatch.
Music Production, Ableton, randomness (getting started)
GameDev, AI, VR, AR, Life Experience Design
Online (and other informal types of) Education
- Won a BAFTA as part of the Little Big Planet Team
- Can’t burp
- Speaks English and Portuguese
- Loves to visit busy cities
- Doesn’t like bullet point lists
- (currently) Working on awesome stuff @ Siri Apple
- Developing a new way to Discover Music @ LOST
- Fitting bits in small places @ Icomera
- Developing Games, Experimental Concepts and Technology @ Guerrilla Cambridge (ex Sony Cambridge)
- Developing Facebook applications @ Wildbunny (Founder)
- Smashing bits, developing more games and general crazy person @ Vortix Games Studios (Founder)
- Researching VR, AR and Motion Capture applications for artistic body motion @ INESC-ID