Diogo (see ) is a Software Engineer @ LOST.
He is at his best when learning new subjects and has worked on varied applications. From improving communications on public transport to the BAFTA award winning Little Big Planet PSP and later Killzone Mercenary.
Diogo spends much of his free time with wife and daughter enjoying life.
AI, VR, AR, Life Experience Design, Functional Programming
How to give everyone more control over and enjoy their lives, with the aid of technology
- (currently) Developing a new way to Discover Music @ LOST
- Fitting bits in small places @ Icomera
- Developing Games, Experimental Concepts and Technology @ Guerrilla Cambridge (ex Sony Cambridge)
- Developing Facebook applications @ Wildbunny (Founder)
- Smashing bits, developing more games and general crazy person @ Vortix Games Studios (Founder)
- Researching VR, AR and Motion Capture applications for artistic body motion @ INESC-ID
- Won a BAFTA as part of the Little Big Planet Team
- Can’t burp
- Speaks English and Portuguese
- Loves to visit busy cities
- Doesn’t like bullet point lists
My Current Stack
- Atom, PyCharm, Git
- At work: Python 2.7/Flask, Google App Engine
- Books, Udacity, EdX, Coursera
- and more…